Let It Ride
Let It Ride is owned by, and used under license from, SHFL entertainment, Inc.
The objective is to obtain the highest poker hand (containing at least a pair of tens) using three cards dealt face-up to you and two cards dealt face-down to the dealer.
You qualify for a payoff if your hand contains at least a pair of tens; the payoff is determined by the quality of your hand (see payoff table below). You also win a bonus payout according to the payoff table if you have placed the additional bonus bet and you have one of the following hands: Royal Flush, Straight Flush, Four of a Kind, Full House, Flush, or a Straight.
- The game is played with a single standard deck of 52 cards with no jokers.
- The deck is shuffled at the start of every game.
- The betting limits are shown on the game screen title bar.
- The game rules and payouts are identical in both the real money and play money versions.
- All suits of cards (Hearts, Spades, Clubs, Diamonds) are of equal ranking.
The Royal Flush is the highest possible hand and a Pair of Tens is the lowest hand to qualify for a payoff.
How to play
- Select the amount you want to wager on a given hand by clicking on the chip of that denomination. To decrease or remove the bet, click on the chip/chips already placed on the table.
- When you click on a chip three wagers are placed in the boxes 1, 2 and 3.
- To add the bonus bet, click on the small black 'BONUS' box on the table.
- Click the 'DEAL' button to receive your cards. You are dealt three cards face-up and the dealer gets two cards face-down.
- You now have two choices, either 'LET IT RIDE' or 'BET BACK'.
- Click on 'LET IT RIDE' to keep your bet in the game.
- If you want to withdraw one of your bets, click on 'BET BACK'.
- You will get two chances either to 'LET IT RIDE' or 'BET BACK' and after every decision, one of the dealers cards will be turned face-up.
- The result is shown in a running display at the bottom of the game window.
- Your Game balance is shown at the bottom left of the game window.
- To clear the bet on the table, click on 'CLEAR'. This can be done only at the start of a new game.
- To repeat your bet, click on 'REBET'. Note that if you have also placed the bonus bet in the previous game, clicking on 'REBET' will result in placing the bonus bet in the new game as well.
- Once you click on 'REBET' button, the cards will be dealt automatically. You will not get an option to change the amount you bet after you click 'REBET'.
- Click on 'PAYOFF' to view the pay off table.
- If your Game balance falls below the last bet placed, the 'REBET' button will not be shown. The player has to decrease the bet amount to continue playing.
- If your Game balance falls below the minimum allowed bet, the 'Buy-in' window pops up allowing you to buy in credits from your account.
- If you want to view the game rules, click on 'RULES'.
- To add credits to your Game, click on 'REBUY'.
- Click on 'GAMELOGS' to view the logs of the games played by you.
- Click on 'VERSION' to view the current version number of the game.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the Game room.
- Selecting a chip denomination will result three chips of the same denomination being placed as bets e.g. on selecting a EUR 5 chip, three chips of EUR 5 each will be placed on the three positions.
- After you receive 3 cards, you must decide whether to Let It Ride or Bet Back. If you click 'BET BACK', one third (1/3) of the total bet will be pulled from the table to your Game balance. However, if you are confident of making a winning hand based on the payoff table below, you can click the 'Let It Ride' button, in which case all 3 bets you have placed remain.
- The first dealer card is then turned face up and revealed. You must again make a decision whether to 'Let It Ride' or 'Bet Back' based on the four face-up cards you have on the table. As earlier, one third (1/3) of the total bet placed is returned to you or remains depending on whether you click 'Bet Back' or 'Let It Ride' respectively.
- Once one of the above options has been selected, the dealer's second and final card will be turned face-up and revealed. This completes your hand and you are paid according to the Payoff table.
- Only the highest winning hand will get paid.
- You need to have a minimum of a pair of tens to make a winning hand and if you get anything lower than this, you lose the bet.
- The payout is made on the total bet amount excluding the bonus bet. In addition, if you have placed the bonus bet, you are paid according to the bonus paytable if you have got any of the following: Royal Flush, Straight Flush, Four of a Kind, Full House, Flush, or a Straight.
|Royal Flush||Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and 10; the entire same suit. Example: A, K, Q, J, 10 of the same suit||1000 To 1||20000|
|Straight Flush||Five cards in numeric sequence, and of the same suit. Example: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 of the same suit||200 To 1||1000|
|Four of a Kind||Four cards of the same value. Example: 5, 5, 5, 5, 2||50 To 1||300|
|Full House||One pair + three of a kind. Example: K, K, K, 4, 4||11 To 1||150|
|Flush||Five cards of the same suit, of any value. Example: K, J, 9, 6, 3 of the same suit||8 To 1||50|
|Straight||Five cards in numerical sequence, but of different suits. Example: 5, 4, 3, 2, A||5 To 1||25|
|Three of a Kind||Three cards of the same value. Example: 9, 9, 9, A, 8||3 To 1||¯|
|Two Pairs||Two sets of two cards of the same value. Example: 4, 4, J, J, A||2 To 1||¯|
|Pair of 10s or better||Two cards of one value where value is 10, J, Q, K or A. (this would mean a pair of 10s, Jacks, Queens, Kings or Aces). Example: 8, 4, J, J, A||1 To 1||¯|
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you are unable to finish a game of Let It Ride Poker or get disconnected from the Internet, then log out of the casino and log back in. You will be prompted to complete the unfinished game.
Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 1/19/2015