Carulla Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the CARULLA Payment Option?
- What are the minimum and maximum deposit limits?
- How do I deposit to my account using CARULLA
- Deposit Troubleshooting
- How long does it take for the money to appear in my bank account?
- Do you charge any fees when depositing?
- Can I withdraw through CARULLA?
- Which currencies does CARULLA transact in?
1. What is the CARULLA Payment Option?
Carulla is a Columbian supermarket chain which runs its own online cash payment method.
After selecting goods or services, consumers reach the merchant’s checkout site. The consumer selects Carulla. The merchant site then generates the billing details as a print-optimised document. The customer can then pay at participating Carulla supermarkets.
Once the payment has been received, the merchant ships the purchase.
2. What are the minimum and maximum deposit limits?
The limits are between COP 10,000 and COP 10,000,000 per transaction.
3. How do I deposit to my account using CARULLA
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Cashier and Select CARULLA option.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable).
- Click on Deposit.
- You will be redirected to a third-party website (Make sure you have pop-up windows enabled on your browser), where a voucher will be generated.
- Go to the nearby retail stores of your preferred method with the voucher (the voucher must have an agreement code and a reference number) and specify the amount you wish to deposit.
- Once the payment is complete, the funds will be transferred to your account.
IMPORTANT: to avoid any inconvenience, request the cashier to make the payment using your reference number and NOT to your ID number.
4. Deposit Troubleshooting
Make sure you keep the proof of payment once you have made the deposit of your money. This voucher is the only document that validates that your deposit was made successfully.
The expiration date will be visible on your voucher and you must make the payment before the expiration time, otherwise you will have to generate a new deposit request.
5. How long does it take for the money to appear in my bank account?
If the procedure is done exactly as indicated in the cashier, the deposited amount is credited instantly.
6. Do you charge any fees when depositing?
There is no fee for this deposit method.
7. Can I withdraw through CARULLA?
Withdrawals are not supported with this payment method.
8. Which currencies does CARULLA transact in?
CARULLA deposits can be made in COP currency only.