Goplay Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the goplay MasterCard® card?
- How do I apply for a goplay prepaid MasterCard?
- Can I change my details before applying?
- Are there any conditions before I can apply?
- How quickly will I find out if my application has been successful?
- How can I ensure my application will be successful?
- How long will it take for my card to be delivered?
- I have received my card, how do I activate it?
- How do I fund my goplay prepaid MasterCard?
- Can I fund my account with the goplay prepaid MasterCard?
- Where can I use my goplay prepaid MasterCard?
- Is there anywhere that I cannot use the card?
- Can I use my goplay prepaid MasterCard at an ATM?
- Are there any charges for using the goplay prepaid MasterCard at an ATM?
- Can I manage my goplay prepaid MasterCard transactions online?
- What do I do if I do not recognise a transaction on my account?
- What are the limits associated with the card?
- What do I do if my Card is lost or stolen?
- I have forgotten my PIN, what should I do?
- My card is damaged, how can I replace it?
- Will the PIN machine at a payment point take my card if I enter the PIN wrong three times, like at a cash machine?
- Can I change my PIN?
- Will I have to give my PIN online or over the telephone when purchasing using my Card?
- My card is due to expire, when will I receive my replacement?
- I am travelling/going on holiday and will be using my card?
- How many cards am I allowed to have?
1. What is the goplay MasterCard® card?
The goplay prepaid MasterCard is a pre-paid card that you can fund by transferring funds from your player account to the card and can be used anywhere MasterCard and Cirrus are accepted.
The goplay prepaid MasterCard is issued by Wave Crest Holdings Limited pursuant to a license from MasterCard International.
2. How do I apply for a goplay prepaid MasterCard?
- Click on the goplay MasterCard link in the Cashier and then on the Apply Now button. We will auto-fill the application form with your details as they appear in our records.
- You can choose your card currency from the following options: British pounds, Euros, US dollars, Canadian Dollars and Danish Krone.
- Enter the amount you want to pre-load your goplay prepaid MasterCard with. You will receive your card with the specified amount pre-loaded.
- Set your 6 digit access code.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click Apply to complete your application.
3. Can I change my details before applying?
Yes, If you need to change any of your details, just select the Profile link within the Account tab. Please note that you cannot change your country.
You can also have the goplay prepaid MasterCard sent to a Preferred delivery address that is not the one stored in your profile. Please select the check box on the application form and the card will be sent to your Preferred delivery address or use the available link to set your Preferred delivery address.
4. Are there any conditions before I can apply?
You must be a real money player with us and have a clean transaction record.
5. How quickly will I find out if my application has been successful?
Pending successful verification, your application will be instant.
6. How can I ensure my application will be successful?
The best way is to ensure that you provide us with accurate, complete information when filling out the application form. The card issuer will carry out additional checks. Please be aware that these are out of our control.
7. How long will it take for my card to be delivered?
The card is dispatched 2-3 business days after successful application.
Please also note that your geographical location will affect the time it takes for the card to reach you. Cards are dispatched by first class post from the United Kingdom.
8. I have received my card, how do I activate it?
- On the back of your card there is a removable sticker
- Please call the number on this sticker (or see alternative numbers at www.cardhelponline.com)
- When prompted, enter your 16-digit card number via the telephone handset
- When prompted, enter the 6-digit access code you set when registering
- If the details entered are correct, your card will be automatically activated. You will also be told the cards PIN number in this phone call
If you see a transaction that you believe is incorrect, please email us at email@example.com or alternatively call the IVR support number for your last 5 transactions.
9. How do I fund my goplay prepaid MasterCard?
You can fund the card while applying for it. Your card will come with the money you withdraw loaded on to it.
You can use it as soon as you activate the card. You will receive an email notification about the withdrawal.
Once activated funding the card is like any regular withdrawal. Please select the card option from the main withdrawal page in the Cashier and then follow the simple instructions.
10. Can I fund my account with the goplay prepaid MasterCard?
Yes. In the deposit options page select goplay prepaid MasterCard as the deposit option, enter the amount and click on 'Deposit'. Your account will be credited with the amount you specified (subject to the specified amount being available on your card).
11. Where can I use my goplay prepaid MasterCard?
You can use the card at most locations that display the MasterCard and Cirrus symbols, including shops, restaurants, websites and also for telephone transactions. Your card can also be used abroad.
Make sure you have sufficient funds on your card before you attempt to use it to cover the transaction and any relevant fees that may occur.
12. Is there anywhere that I cannot use the card?
Please check with the relevant merchant beforehand, but there are certain merchant types were you may not be able to use the card, but this can differ from merchant to merchant.
The following are a list of these potential merchant types:
- Railway station ticket machines
- On-board catering or shops on trains, airplanes and boats
- Car park ticket machines
- Car washes
- Toll booths
- Automated (pay at pump) fuel dispensers
- Vending machines
This is applicable to any merchant where authorization for the transaction is not requested electronically.
Please note that like other payment cards, we cannot guarantee a retailer will accept your card, or that they will necessarily authorize any particular transaction. This may be because of a systems problem, something outside our reasonable control, or because we are concerned that your card is being misused.
Your Card can be used at any merchant although we reserve the right to disable use at any and/or all Merchants which provide or operate directly or indirectly real money gambling (poker, casino, bets etc) products or services. Accordingly, your Card may be disabled for use with any such gaming Merchant at the time you receive your Card or at any time thereafter without further notice.
13. Can I use my goplay prepaid MasterCard at an ATM?
Yes, you can use it at any ATM that displays the MasterCard or the Cirrus symbol.
Please note that for security reasons, any use of the Card at any location not displaying the MasterCard logos will be considered as an unauthorised use and may result in the Card being deactivated.
14. Are there any charges for using the goplay prepaid MasterCard at an ATM?
You may be subject to the applicable fees, surcharge rules, and regulations of the relevant ATM or other financial institution or association when you use your card at an ATM. Please refer to the fees section.
15. Can I manage my goplay prepaid MasterCard transactions online?
Yes, you can manage your card transactions by clicking on the 'goplay MasterCard' link in the cashier and selecting the Card Transaction Link. You will then be able to search for all the transactions you have made with your card.
You can also access www.cardhelponline.com and search for your transactions as well as see your card balance, card details etc.
16. What do I do if I do not recognise a transaction on my account?
Please note that you only have three attempts to activate your card. If this fails then please use the IVR numbers to speak to a Card Support Representative (charges apply).
17. What are the limits associated with the card?
The following table outlines these limits
|Minimum withdrawal to card:||10.00||10.00||10.00||10.00||70.00|
|Maximum single withdrawal to card:||5000.00||5000.00||7000.00||7000.00||35000.00|
|Maximum ATM withdrawal per day:||500.00||500.00||650.00||650.00||3500.00|
|Maximum Card Balance at any point in time:||40,000||30,000||50,000||50,000||280,000|
|Number of purchases allowed per day||10||10||10||10||10|
|Value of purchases allowed per day||8000.00||8000||10000||10,000.00||75,000.00|
|Number of cash transactions allowed per day||2||2||2||2||2|
|Value of cash transactions allowed per day||500.00||500||650||650||4,500.00|
|Number of purchases allowed over 4 days||40||40||40||40||40|
|Value of purchases allowed over 4 days||16000.00||16000||20000||20,000||140,000.00|
|Number of cash transactions allowed over 4 days||8||8||8||8||8|
|Value of cash transactions allowed over 4 days||4000.00||4000||5200||5200||48000|
|Maximum value of single cash transaction (defined at card product level)||500.00||500||650||650||4500|
|Maximum value of single purchase transaction (defined at card product level)||8000.00||8000||10000||10000||75000|
|Daily Withdrawals to the card:||Maximum 2 times|
|Monthly Withdrawal to the card:||Maximum 30 times|
|Quarterly Withdrawal to the card:||Maximum 90 times|
|Yearly Withdrawal to the card:||Maximum 360 times|
18. What do I do if my Card is lost or stolen?
If you realise your card is missing, please contact our IVR support number where you will be able to block your card by following the simple instructions.
19. I have forgotten my PIN, what should I do?
Please call the same number you called when activating the card and enter the 6-digit access code you created on application. You PIN number will be relayed to you over the phone. If you do not remember this access code, please refer to a mail we sent you with the subject 'goplay prepaid MasterCard Application', which contains this 6-digit access code.
If you have any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. My card is damaged, how can I replace it?
Please email us at email@example.com. Please refer to the fee structure table for more details.
21. Will the PIN machine at a payment point take my card if I enter the PIN wrong three times, like at a cash machine?
Yes, as it would with any other card used at an ATM.
22. Can I change my PIN?
You can change your PIN at any ATM displaying the MasterCard or Cirrus symbol.
23. Will I have to give my PIN online or over the telephone when purchasing using my Card?
You should never disclose you PIN over the phone, online, or by post. As with other MasterCard, you will only be required to provide the long number on the front of the card and your security code (this is usually a three-digit code on the signature strip of your card).
Only use your PIN when required to by a Chip and PIN till, PIN pad, or ATM.
24. My card is due to expire, when will I receive my replacement?
Replacement goplay prepaid MasterCards are sent out approximately one month before the expiration of the current card. When you receive your new card, please sign it immediately, then call the number on the removable sticker to activate the card by entering the card number and the 6 digit access code.
25. I am travelling/going on holiday and will be using my card?
For security reasons, we recommend that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you intend to use your card abroad. We may stop your card if we think it is being used fraudulently in a foreign country.
26. How many cards am I allowed to have?
The card is limited to one card per individual and cannot be registered on a corporation's behalf.
The Card is not transferable and shall only be used by the Cardholder and/or the Authorised User strictly in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions.