MasterCard Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a MasterCard Card?
- Why do credit card transactions get declined?
- How do I fund my account using MASTERCARD Card?
- Are there any fees associated with making a transfer?
- How long does it take to get the money transferred into my Account?
- Can I Withdraw to my credit card?
- Which currencies does MasterCard Card Transact in?
1. What is a MASTERCARD Card?
MASTERCARD card is the regular Card option which is available through AstroPay Provider. All the card payments through Astropay are 3DS payments.
2. Why do credit card transactions get declined?
The most common reasons are:
- You have exceeded your credit limit.
- You have submitted incomplete or incorrect information. The name, address and/or telephone number you enter must match the details the credit card company has on its records.
- You did not enter the correct CVV2 security number (the three-digit code on the back of your credit card).
- Your credit card issuing bank does not authorize Internet gaming transactions. If this is the case, please try another credit card or select a different deposit option.
3. How do I fund my account using MASTERCARD Card?
Please follow the steps below to add money to your account with a credit card:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the MASTERCARD Card logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- You will be redirected to the MasterCard deposit method page.
- Please complete the 'Credit Card Deposit Form' and submit the transactions.
- Note : Please ensure the information related to your card, such as credit card number, CVV2 number and expiration date, is entered correctly.
- The next screen will indicate whether your credit card transaction has been successful or unsuccessful.
- If the transaction fails, you will receive an error message with the reason for failure.
- If successful, you will receive the message 'Successful Credit Card Purchase' and a unique transaction ID that you should keep for your records.
4. Are there any fees associated with making a transfer?
No, we do not charge any fee for MASTERCARD deposits.
5. How long does it take to get the money transferred into my Account?
The transfer of funds to your account is reflected within one to two minutes.
6. Can I Withdraw to my credit card?
No. MasterCard card is not available as a withdrawal option.
7. Which currencies does MasterCard Card Transact in?
MasterCard card deposits can be made in COP currency only.