Mister Cash Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Mister Cash?
- Who can use Mister Cash?
- How do I fund my account using Mister Cash?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- In which currency is my bank Account debited?
- Are there any fees associated with Mister Cash?
- Can I withdraw to Mister Cash?
- Can money be debited from my bank account without my knowledge?
- Is there a reason why I cannot deposit with Mister Cash in my account currency?
1. What is Mister Cash?
Mister Cash is a safe and secure debit card deposit option and works on the principle of electronic funds transfer (EFT) which allows customers to transfer funds from their bank account to their Account with their Mister Cash debit card.
2. Who can use Mister Cash?
Mister Cash is only available for players in Belgium.
3. How do I fund my account using Mister Cash?
To deposit using Mister Cash, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Mister Cash logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- Enter a bonus code (if you have one) and click on 'Submit'.
- You will be redirected to the Mister Cash processor.
- Enter your Mister Cash card PIN and confirm the transaction.
On the next screen you will get a confirmation message. Click 'OK' and you'll be taken back to the cashier. From there, you can return to the lobby and start playing.
4. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
5. In which currency is my bank Account debited?
Your bank account is debited in EUR. Please check our exchange rates for currency conversion rates.
6. Are there any fees associated with Mister Cash?
We do not charge a fee for Mister Cash deposits. Mister Cash may charge you a fee based on their fee structure.
7. Can I withdraw to Mister Cash?
Mister Cash is currently only available as a deposit option.
8. Can money be debited from my bank account without my knowledge?
No - you have complete control of the amount you transfer from your bank to your account. Unless you authorise the transaction, funds will not be debited from your bank account. We cannot authorise transactions on your behalf.
9. Is there a reason why I cannot deposit with Mister Cash in my account currency?
Mister Cash transacts in EUR only.