QIWI Wallet Frequently Asked Questions
- What is QIWI Wallet?
- Do I need an account with QIWI Wallet to deposit?
- How do I fund my QIWI Wallet account?
- How do I fund my account using QIWI Wallet?
- Are there any fees associated with QIWI Wallet?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Can I withdraw to my QIWI Wallet account?
- Is it safe to use QIWI Wallet?
- Is QIWI Wallet supported by all internet browsers?
- Is there a reason why I cannot deposit with QIWI Wallet in my account currency?
1. What is QIWI Wallet?
QIWI Wallet is an e-wallet payment method that enables customers to make secure payments online.Once a payment is initiated, an invoice will be created in your QIWI Wallet account.You can then choose to pay the invoice 'now', using your existing QIWI Wallet balance or the card you registered to your QIWI Wallet account, or 'later' in cash at any payment interface supported by QIWI Wallet.
2. Do I need an account with QIWI Wallet to deposit?
Yes. You will need an active account with QIWI Wallet before you can use this deposit option.Click here to create an account now.
3. How do I fund my QIWI Wallet account?
QIWI Wallet offers multiple funding methods to fund your wallet - Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfers, QIWI Wallet payment terminals and many more.Please click here to view all available funding methods and any applicable fees.
4. How do I fund my account using QIWI Wallet?
Please follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the QIWI Wallet logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon. Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- You will now be redirected to QIWI Wallet. You will be required to log in to your QIWI Wallet account.
- An invoice will have been created in your QIWI Wallet account for the deposit amount entered, choose which option you would like to use to pay the invoice - QIWI Wallet balance, the card you registered to your QIWI Wallet account or in cash at a QIWI Wallet terminal.
- Please follow the on-screen instructions to complete your deposit.
- If you chose to pay using your existing QIWI Wallet balance or the card registered to your QIWI Wallet account and the payment was successfully completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail confirming the transaction details and the funds will be credited to your account.
- If you chose to pay at a QIWI Wallet terminal, funds will be credited to your account once you have completed your payment and you will also receive a confirmation email confirming the transaction details.
5. Are there any fees associated with QIWI Wallet?
We do not charge a fee for QIWI Wallet deposits. QIWI Wallet may charge you a fee based on their fee structure. Please refer to https://w.qiwi.ru/fill.action for more details.
6. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
7. Can I withdraw to my QIWI Wallet account?
QIWI Wallet is currently only available as a deposit option.
8. Is it safe to use QIWI Wallet?
Yes, QIWI Wallet is totally secure. Through a combination of transaction monitoring, SMS transaction verification for cardholders and a dedicated anti-fraud team, QIWI Wallet is an entirely safe online payment method.
9. Is QIWI Wallet supported by all internet browsers?
QIWI Wallet is supported by the most used Internet browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox.
10. Is there a reason why I cannot deposit with QIWI Wallet in my account currency?
QIWI Wallet transacts in USD only.