Bancontact Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Bancontact?
- Who can use Bancontact?
- How do I fund my account using Bancontact?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- In which currency is my bank Account debited?
- Are there any fees associated with Bancontact?
- Can I withdraw to Bancontact?
- Can money be debited from my bank account without my knowledge?
- Is there a reason why I cannot deposit with Bancontact in my account currency?
1. What is Bancontact?
Bancontact is a safe and secure debit card deposit option and works on the principle of electronic funds transfer (EFT) which allows customers to transfer funds from their bank account to their Account with their Bancontact debit card.
2. Who can use Bancontact?
Bancontact is only available for players in Belgium.
3. How do I fund my account using Bancontact?
To deposit using Bancontact, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Bancontact logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- Enter a bonus code (if you have one) and click on 'Submit'.
- You will be redirected to the Bancontact processor.
- Enter your Bancontact card PIN and confirm the transaction.
On the next screen you will get a confirmation message. Click 'OK' and you'll be taken back to the cashier. From there, you can return to the lobby and start playing.
4. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
5. In which currency is my bank Account debited?
Your bank account is debited in EUR. Please check our exchange rates for currency conversion rates.
6. Are there any fees associated with Bancontact?
We do not charge a fee for Bancontact deposits. Bancontact may charge you a fee based on their fee structure.
7. Can I withdraw to Bancontact?
Bancontact is currently only available as a deposit option.
8. Can money be debited from my bank account without my knowledge?
No - you have complete control of the amount you transfer from your bank to your account. Unless you authorise the transaction, funds will not be debited from your bank account. We cannot authorise transactions on your behalf.
9. Is there a reason why I cannot deposit with Bancontact in my account currency?
Bancontact transacts in EUR only.