Golden Scarab Progressive Keno
- The Golden Scarab Progressive Keno is a Lucky Chest Jackpot game.
- The Keno board has numbers ranging from one through 80 for you to choose from.
- To play the game, you must select minimum one number and maximum 15 numbers by clicking on them.
- On clicking play, 20 numbers are randomly drawn from a pool of 80 numbers and compared to your selections.
- You win depending on the number of hits you get, according to the payout table.
- The betting limits are shown on the game screen title bar.
- The game rules and payouts are identical in both the real money and play money versions.
Lucky Chest Jackpot:
The jackpot grows progressively as bets are made. Lucky Chest Jackpot is a single jackpot with 4 levels. All four levels in Lucky Chest Jackpot can be won irrespective of hitting any winning combination, while betting any amount. Jackpot is triggered randomly. For each PLAY, the house adds a small credit to the running jackpot.
How to Play:
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet set for, resulting in a total bet. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet by using Left (-) and Right (+) buttons available to the Left & Right of 'BET' indicator. If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet will not get adjusted to the next possible bet per line instead Re-buy window will appear. If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop up.
- Select the numbers that you would like to bet on. You can select a minimum of one and a maximum of 15 different numbers. To deselect any number, click on it again.
- Click on the 'AUTOPICK' button on the bottom side of the game screen to have the system select 15 random numbers for you. To increase or decrease the auto pick count choose Left (-) and Right (+) buttons displayed below the Auto Pick.
- After clicking on 'AUTOPICK' you may alter your selection by removing or adding new numbers.
- Payout will be indicated on Pay table located on left side of game window, based on the count of numbers selected on game board.
- Payouts will differ on Pay table based on the bet selected and numbers selected.
- Game window will have two horizontal disks (one above the other) which will have 10 slots each. Each slot shows a number on a ball. So, in total there will be 20 slots.
- Clicking on Play button will rotate the disks in opposite directions. Once the disks stop rotating, all 20 empty slots come in position and new balls will roll into the slots revealing new set of 20 numbers.
- Drawn numbers will be compared against your selection. Any drawn number that matches with the selected number is called as a win number.
- Payout will be highlighted on Pay table for the numbers matched on game board.
- 'AUTOPLAY': You can make use of this feature to choose 'hands free' game play for selected number of plays. To increase or decrease the auto spin count choose Left (-) and Right (+) buttons displayed below the Auto Play. Maximum number of Auto Play games can be selected is 100. Click on 'Auto Play' to activate the selected option and start the game.
- The total bet is the total number of games multiplied by the bet amount selected.
- If your current account balance is not sufficient for the bet amount placed and/or the number of rounds selected, the system will prompt you to either bet a smaller amount or deposit additional funds to your account.
- The game starts immediately after you have selected the number of rounds you wish to play. Note that you will not get the option to change the number of rounds until the game in progress finishes. You may however discontinue auto play by pressing 'STOP' button.
- Numbers picked by you will be shown as an orange scarab in Golden Scarab Progressive Keno game and in Mini Golden Scarab Keno game, it will be shown as .
- Numbers drawn by the system will be shown as in Golden Scarab Progressive Keno game and in Mini Golden Scarab Keno game, it will be shown as .
- Numbers that match with the picked selection will be shown as a golden scarab in Golden Scarab Progressive Keno game and in Mini Golden Scarab Keno game, it will be shown as a golden shine .
- The payout is determined by how much you bet, how many keno numbers you selected, and how many selected numbers were actually hit. The hit numbers will be shown as golden scarabs on Keno board.
- To get the effective payout amount, multiply the respective payout with the bet placed.
- The bet amount placed by you is shown under 'BET'.
- The win amount will be displayed as 'WIN'. Your current account balance is the sum of the amounts shown under 'CREDITS' and 'BET'.
- To start a new game with the same combination of selected numbers and bet amount, simply click on the PLAY button.
- To start a new game by selecting a new set of numbers, placing a new bet amount, and selecting a different number of rounds-to-play, click on 'CLEAR' and make your selections again.
- CLEAR: To clear the number selection on game board, click on CLEAR button.
- TURBO: To make the game animation faster, click on TURBO button. There will not be any disks rotation. Instead, the disks will stay there and all previously called number balls just disappear instantly making the all 20 slots empty. Immediately, new set of ball will settle in very quickly. Unlike normal mode, in turbo mode there will NOT be any animation effect of scarab changing into gold scarab. Instead the graphic will just change to golden scarab instantly.
- MAX BET: To place Max bet, click on MAX BET button.
- Your game balance shows the amount of funds you have left available for the game.
- If your game balance falls below the value of the last bet placed, the system will prompt you to either choose a lower bet level, or click on the 'RE-BUY' button to add more funds to the table.
- Click on the 'GAMELOGS' button to view the logs of the games you played.
- Click on 'RE-BUY' to buy more credits in to the game from your Account.
- To exit the game, click on 'X'.
- The "GAME LOGS" and "REBUY" functionality is applicable only for the real money game play.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
The below Pay table denotes the pay-outs for a bet amount 1.
- Start by choosing the bet amount. Select the numbers on which you would like to bet. You can mark between one to 15 different numbers.
- The payout is determined by how much you wager, how many numbers you select, and how many selected numbers you actually hit.
- The game rules can be viewed by clicking on the 'RULES' button on the bottom right side of the game screen.
- Click on 'VERSION' to view the current version number of the game.
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
- When Lucky Chest Jackpot is hit, a ticker message is displayed below the game board; it shows "Congratulations! You're into the Jackpot Game". Only one level of the jackpot can be triggered at a time.
- The main screen then changes to jackpot screen in which the 4 jackpot levels will be shown with corresponding jackpot value flashing for a moment. The same is also displayed on mouse over.
- Jackpot wheel is divided into 30 equal(size) segments.
- Lucky Chest Jackpot is a single jackpot with 4 levels. Each of the 4 jackpot levels is represented by a unique color. All four colors are shown on the wheel.
- Purple color represents 100% of jackpot amount
- Green color represent 50% of jackpot amount
- Blue color represents 5% of jackpot amount
- Red color represents 1% of jackpot amount
- SPIN button is shown at the bottom of the wheel and by clicking on SPIN button the wheel rotates and stops. The Jackpot is awarded corresponding to the color that is indicated by the pointer.
- When a jackpot is hit, a pop-up is shown on the jackpot screen which displays the level of Jackpot and the amount awarded. When clicked on 'OK' of the popup, it navigates to main game screen.
- 'Tick here to disable wheel spin' checkbox will be shown at the bottom of the pop-up when any level of the Lucky Chest Jackpot is won. If player checks the option, player will not be taken to the jackpot feature screen when the jackpot is triggered next time. Instead player will be displayed the jackpot winning pop-up on the main game screen with this option checked.
- Jackpot win amount will be added to your account balance directly. The jackpot is reset to its base value if 100% of the jackpot is awarded. The reset value of the Lucky Chest Jackpot is: $ 200,000
- Jackpot amount will also be reset to $200,000 when the jackpot amount falls below $5.
- You can see the current value of the Lucky Chest Jackpot on the top right side area of the Golden Scarab Progressive Keno main game screen and also by clicking on the Total Casino Jackpots displayed at the bottom left corner of the Casino main lobby.
- The larger your wager, the more chances you have of winning the jackpot.
The theoretical return to player of this game ranges from 88.72% to 91.30%.
Adding Funds to your Account
To add funds to your Account, click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' menu, then select the desired deposit option (Play Anywhere clients) or click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' option on left panel in Main Lobby, then select the desired deposit option (Download clients). You can also add funds to your account by clicking on 'REBUY' on the game screen and then clicking on 'Deposit now'. The time taken to transfer funds and the fees charged will vary depending on which deposit option you choose.
What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
If your game balance drops below the minimum bet, Buy-In window will be automatically presented. To add funds to your Account, click on the 'DEPOSIT' option in the 'Cashier' menu in the Main Lobby (Play Anywhere clients) or click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' option on left panel in Main Lobby, then select the desired deposit option (Download clients), or click the 'Deposit now' button in the 'Buy-In' window of any game.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game or jackpot feature game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game Logs' button once you have logged back in. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
Dátum poslednej aktualizácie: 10.8.2016