Aircash Pay Frequently Asked Questions
About Aircash Pay
Aircash is a regulated & licensed EU electronic money institution. Aircash’s innovative solution includes a digital Aircash mobile wallet which offers instant deposits, withdrawals, payments, money transfers, a one-click prepaid card via the Aircash app, and A-bon - a printed e-voucher for easy and secure online purchases using a 16-digit PIN code.
- Easy, safe and secure payment service.
- For Aircash Pay deposits and withdrawals, the deposit limits are from a minimum of 1 EUR to a maximum of 1000 EUR.
- For A-bon voucher the minimum voucher denomination available is 5 EUR and maximum is 50 EUR.
- Aircash Pay deposits and Abon voucher deposits are processed instantly.
- Aircash withdrawals are processed within 24 hours after a withdrawal request is placed.
- A-bon vouchers can be used to deposit simply and securely. You can buy vouchers from the Aircash app or more than 100,000 locations in Europe. No need for a bank account or credit card.
- Processing your deposit and withdrawal will not take place if your registered name and date of birth does not match with the details on your Aircash wallet.
Aircash Pay Deposits FAQs:
How can I make deposits via Aircash Pay?
- Click the ‘Deposit’ button to launch the Cashier.
- Navigate to Aircash Pay payment method.
- Enter an amount and bonus code (optional) and click ‘Deposit’ button.
- You will be redirected to Aircash page. Enter your mobile number linked with Aircash or scan the QR code with your Aircash app. You may receive a notification on the Aircash app.
- In the Aircash app approve the deposit.
- Post successful approval, the amount will be instantly available in Cashier.
Which are the minimum and maximum limits to make Aircash Pay deposits?
The limits are a minimum of 1 EUR to a maximum of 1000 EUR or the equivalent in your local currency.
How long does it take to process the deposit?
Deposits are processed instantly.
Can I deposit from another person's account?
No, you can only deposit from your registered account on the website and from your Aircash registered wallet in your own name.
Will I be charged commission when I deposit?
No commissions will be applied with this deposit method. However please deposit in local currency to avoid currency conversion charges.
Is it possible to deposit via mobile?
Yes, it is. Aircash payment method is available on our cashier from your PC or from your mobile phone.
Also, you can download the Aircash app on your mobile from the Google Play Store/Apple App Store as you would be required to approve your Aircash pay transactions.
Aircash Withdrawals FAQ:
How can I make withdrawals via Aircash?
- Click the ‘Withdraw’ button to launch Cashier.
- Navigate to Aircash payment method.
- Enter the withdrawal amount and click the ‘Withdraw’ button.
- You will be redirected to Aircash page. Enter your mobile number linked with Aircash. Aircash validates the account ownership.
- Post successful validation, your withdrawal request will be placed, and you will be shown an estimated withdrawal time for the funds to arrive in your Aircash wallet.
How long does it take to receive the requested payment?
The processing time is up to 24 hours. Please remember that all withdrawals are first approved by our internal review team. Once we have processed your withdrawal, the funds will appear shortly in your Aircash wallet.
Is there any charges for receiving payments?
No, we do not charge commissions for receiving payments. However please deposit in local currency to avoid currency conversion charges.
Can I reject the request of payment?
If the payments has not been yet processed, you can go to your account and cancel the request.
Is it possible to request payments towards other account or towards my business account?
No, it is not. You can only receive payments towards your personal account. It is not possible to make payments to third-party accounts or business accounts.