Instant Bank Payment Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Instant Bank Payment
- Which banks will allow me to deposit via Instant Bank Payment
- How do I deposit using Instant Bank Payment
- Can I add a new bank account or delete an existing one?
- Are there any fees associated with Instant Bank Payment?
- How long does it take for the money to be transferred into my account?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can deposit using Instant Bank Payment?
- Is there a limit to the number of bank accounts I can use with Instant Bank Payment?
- Which currencies are available with Instant Bank Payment?
- Can I make withdrawals using Instant Bank Payment?
1. What is Instant Bank Payment
Instant Bank Payment is an online banking payment solution that lets you make quick, secure and simple online payments.
2. Which banks will allow me to deposit via Instant Bank Payment
The following banks support Instant Bank Payment:
- Virgin Money Merged
- Tesco Bank
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Bank of Scotland
- Bank of Ireland
- First Direct
- Allied Irish Bank
- Chelsea Building Society
- Clydesdale Bank
- Ulster Bank Northern Ireland
- Yorkshire Bank
- Allied Irish Bank Corporate
- Bank of Scotland Business
- HSBC Business
- Barclays Business
- Lloyds Business
- Danske Business
- Allied Irish Bank
- Bank of Ireland
- Permanent TSB
- Ulster Bank
- Permanent TSB Business
3. How do I deposit using Instant Bank Payment
To make a deposit, please follow the steps below:
- Once logged in to your account, go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- Click on the ‘Instant Bank Payment’ icon to choose this option and then enter or select your deposit amount
- You will then see a list of banks available to you to choose from. Select your bank and click continue...
- You’ll then be redirected to your banking website/app, where you’ll need to confirm the payment.
- Once you’ve completed your payment you’ll be redirected back to our Cashier page to see a success message.
Note: Bank accounts previously used for deposits through Instant Bank Payment will be shown in the dropdown menu.
4. Can I add a new bank account or delete an existing one?
Once you have registered a bank account you will see a “Manage Bank Account” link displayed underneath your bank details. Click on this link and we'll redirect you to a screen where you can add a new bank account or delete an existing bank account you are using.
5. Are there any fees associated with Instant Bank Payment?
No, we don’t charge any fees for Instant Bank Payment transactions.
6. How long does it take for the money to be transferred into my account?
The funds will normally be available in your account instantly but please note that some banks may take more time to process. When the funds aren't credited instantly we will display a message informing you that your bank is still authorising and will take a little longer than normal to credit.
7. What is the minimum and maximum amount I can deposit using Instant Bank Payment?
The minimum deposit amount is 5 GBP and the maximum deposit amount is 10,000 GBP
8. Is there a limit to the number of bank accounts I can use with Instant Bank Payment?
You can use up to a maximum of 3 bank accounts with Instant Bank Transfer at anytime.
9. Which currencies are available with Instant Bank Payment?
Instant Bank Payments are only offered in GBP and EUR currency. When depositing and withdrawing you will only be able to transact in the currency your account was set up in. E.g if your account is set up in GBP then you will only be able to deposit and withdraw in GBP.
10. Can I make withdrawals using Instant Bank Payment?
Yes Instant Bank Payment is also available as a Withdrawal option.