- You may participate in the games offered by the company in a "Play for Fun" section or "Play-money" mode. Each player will initially receive a set amount of free credits to test any of the games listed in the "Play for Fun" section or "Play-money" mode.
- The "Play for Fun" or "Play-money" credits in the bwin Casino can only be used on the bwin Casino website and have no commercial value whatsoever.
- Your account balance is the amount of real money held in your account (if any), plus any winnings and/or minus any losses accrued from using the services, less any fees, if applicable, and less any amounts previously withdrawn by you or amounts forfeited or reclaimed by us due to any known or suspected fraud or due to deposits or other transactions rejected or cancelled by your bank or any relevant third-party bank (whether as a result of insufficient funds, charge-backs or otherwise), any Inactive Account Fees or any sums which are otherwise deductible or forfeited under these Agreements.
- Acceptance of a withdrawal request is subject to any deposit method restrictions, bonus restrictions and/or Security Reviews and any other terms of these Agreements. All amounts you withdraw are subject to the transaction limits and any processing fees for deposits and withdrawal methods that We notify you of before withdrawing. For further details of current deposit and withdrawal options and fees please check the Deposits/Withdrawals page on the bwin.com site.
- You agree that the maximum amount that you may withdraw per month shall be of a maximum of €50,000 (or the equivalent amount in your account currency). All winnings on bwin.com instant-play and download casinos greater than €50,000 can be withdrawn in instalments each subsequent calendar month of €50,000 maximum until the full amount is reached. This condition also applies to winnings of progressive jackpots.
- We may report and withhold any amount from your winnings in order to comply with any applicable law. All taxes due in connection with any winnings awarded to you are your sole liability. Account balances cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for any other prize. Payment of funds which you withdraw shall be made by, wire, credit card and/or any other manner which We select in Our sole discretion, although We will try to accommodate your preferences as indicated by you when you register.
- Payments will be made as soon as reasonably possible (subject to up to three business days internal processing time), although there may be delays due to any Security Review undertaken by Us and save where We hold any such payments in accordance with these Agreements.
Standard Casino Promotional Terms and Conditions apply to all promotional activity, please check the Standard Casino Promotional Terms and Conditions.
We have a zero tolerance policy towards inappropriate play and fraudulent activity. If, in Our sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud Us and/or the Group or any other user of any of the Services in any way, including but not limited to game manipulation or the use of software programs which are designed to enable artificial intelligence to play on Our Platforms including, but not limited to, opponent-profiling, cheating software or anything else that We deem enables you to have an unfair advantage over other players not using such programs or systems, We reserve the right to suspend and/or close your account and recover bad debts using whichever method may lawfully be available to Us including, but not limited to, (i) debiting the amount owed by you from your account; and (ii) instructing third party collections agencies to collect the debt. This may have a detrimental impact on your credit rating and will require Us to share your personal information (including your identity) with appropriate agencies.
We reserve the right to void and withhold any or all winnings made by any person or group of persons and to void and withhold any Market Points or Casino Points (as that term is defined in our Casino Promotional Terms and Conditions) gained by any person or group of persons where We have reasonable grounds to believe that said person or group of persons is acting or has acted in liaison in an attempt to defraud or damage Us and/or the Group and/or the Services and/or the Platforms in any way.
In the interests of data protection, security and avoidance of fraud We do not permit use of any communication channels included within the Services and/or the Platforms (including but not limited to dealer table chat boards) to offer or promote any offers, products and services (whether yours or a third party's). You are expressly prohibited from posting information or contacting Our customers to offer or promote any offers, products or services.
You must inform Us as soon as you become aware of any errors with respect to your account or any calculations with respect to any bet or wager you have placed or any currency conversion. In the event of such error or any system failure or game error (a divergence from the normal functioning of the game logic for whatever reason) that results in an error in any odds calculation, charges, fees, rake, bonuses or payout, or any currency conversion as applicable, ('Error') We will seek to place all parties directly affected by such Error in the position they were in before the Error occurred. We reserve the right to declare null and void any wagers or bets that were the subject of such Error and to take any money from your account relating to the relevant bets or wagers, if there are insufficient funds in your account, We may demand that you pay Us the relevant outstanding amount relating to these bets or wagers. In all circumstances whereby We (in Our sole discretion) determine an Error has been used to gain an unfair advantage, We reserve the right to, in our unfettered discretion and in relation to your account, any related ESP (third-party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions) account, any account you may have with other sites and/or casinos and /or services owned or operated by or on behalf of the group and, in the case of your use of the gaming services, any service that share the shared game/table platform, to terminate these agreements, withhold your account balance, suspend your account, and recover from such account the amount or any affected pay-outs, bonuses and winnings.
- Every user determines the value of his/her stake in accordance to the table limits of the individual games themselves.
- Requirements for the effective operation of a game depend wholly on the condition that the user has the respective real or bonus money amount, which s/he wishes to wager in the form of chips or gaming credits, available in her/his account.
- If this amount is not available, the user will receive an error message asking her/him to amend the value of chips or credits for the respective stake.
- A stake is exclusively a respective amount confirmed and indicated by the company.
- If you happen to lose your connection to the Internet while playing for real or if a game is interrupted due to any other reason, depending on the game you are playing and the stage of the game either you will start exactly where you left off when you log back into the game, or the game will finish and you can see its result in your Game Logs.
We reserve the right, but are not obliged, to run and utilise a shared jackpot, table, server and database platform or system ('Shared Game/Table Platform') which enables Gaming Service users to play with players coming into the jackpot games, games, tables and tournaments from other websites and brands operating on the same Shared Game/Table Platform. If a Shared Game/Table Platform is used, you agree that you may be pooled into these common jackpots/games/tables, at Our sole discretion, and that to the extent that you breach the terms and conditions of one site or brand that operates on the Shared Game/Table Platform, We may have you blocked, in part or full, from the entire system so that you may not play through any site or brand using or on the Shared Game/Table Platform. Without limitation to the restriction on having multiple accounts with Us, We may require that you only have one account on the Shared Game/Table Platform if the same is used.
You fully accept and agree that random number generator ('RNG') software will determine the shuffling and dealing of cards and other randomly generated events required in the Gaming Services. If there is a discrepancy between the result showing on the Software (as installed and operated on your hardware) and Our server, the result showing on Our server shall govern the result. Moreover, you understand and agree that (without prejudice to your other rights and remedies) Our records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of your use of the Gaming Services, the activity resulting therefrom and the circumstances in which such activity occurred.
- Placing money into a Casino account is a simple transfer between the users main bwin account and the respective Casino account.
- Once a user decides to leave the Casino the current account balance will be automatically transferred into the user's main bwin account
- Players may not act as a team. If team play (collusion) is suspected, the Company has the right to conduct an investigation and suspend suspected accounts and funds while the investigation is being conducted. Players found to have been acting, or reasonably suspected of acting as a team, will have their account privileges indefinitely terminated at all poker and casino sites operated by Boss Media. The Company also reserves the right to confiscate all winnings which transpire by means of collusion. Confiscated winnings will be distributed amongst the injured parties.
- Players may not use chat to offer advice to another player during a hand, or urge a player to take a particular course of action.
- Foul, abusive or threatening language will not be tolerated at the gaming tables. Players may lose playing privileges for any repeat occurrences.
- In all disputes in which a ruling, interpretation, clarification or intervention is required, all decisions made by management are final and binding.
- Cheating of any kind: if management suspects cheating or any such an activity, the player(s) accused will be investigated. Players found to have been, or reasonably suspected of cheating in any form, will have their account privileges terminated throughout Boss Media's casinos indefinitely. Using the standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt" to indicate cheating, the casino management has the right to confiscate any funds won through cheating.
License Agreement and Official Terms and Conditions between the Company and the player for the use of the bwin Casino.
The Company reserves the right to change the License Agreement and the Terms and Conditions from time to time. The User will be notified of any changes prior to the use of the Company's casino system in the 'Play for Real' mode.
This License Agreement and the Terms and Conditions apply to both the Company and you as User. The Company agrees to provide the User with the services listed below. By pressing the 'I AGREE' button, the User states that each time he/she enters the casino, he/she fully understands the License Agreement, the Terms and Conditions of use, and how the Company's casino system operates. The User agrees to act in accordance with all of the following paragraphs:
- The Company grants the User a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable, and non-transferable license to use the Company's software and Internet gambling service. The User may use the software on any computer at which he/she is the primary user. The Company reserves the right to cancel this licence at any time without prior notice.
- The User may not copy the software or written materials associated with the casino system. The license cannot be assigned or transferred to anyone but the original User. The User may not sublicense, nor assign or transfer this license, nor rent or lease any portion of the casino system. The User may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code, or create derivative works based on the casino system.
- The Company's casino system title, all pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio, texts, and the software in full are protected by copyright laws. Any unauthorized copying, changing, duplicating or distribution is strictly forbidden, and violators will be prosecuted.
- The User agrees that he/she is solely responsible for all use of the Company's casino system through his/her user ID and password. The User is obliged to keep his/her user ID and password secret and confidential. Any unauthorized use of the user ID and password shall be the sole responsibility of the User and be deemed as his/her use. Any liability there from shall be that of the User.
- Commercial use of the Company's casino system is strictly forbidden. The User is only allowed to wager for his/her personal entertainment. Before the User participates at the Company's casino system, he/she is responsible to verify the laws on gambling which govern the place where the casino system is used to determine restrictions and act in accordance with those restrictions.
- The User fully accepts that all computer instructions and responses sent over the Internet to and from the Company's casino system and the client software will be binding to the User. (In order to understand how to use the Company's casino system, the User can access the software's help file.) The User fully accepts and agrees that random number generator software will determine the outcome of the Games.
- Money in the User's account is used to place bets in the Games. The Company reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager. The User is not allowed to place a wager greater than the amount in his/her personal account. Any winnings are placed into the User's personal account. Deposits and withdrawals are made through the casino systems Cashier's office.
- The User accepts and authorizes the Company to instruct the Company's payment management company to handle account deposits and withdrawals. Thereby the User allows the Company to give such instructions on his/her behalf. The Company reserves the right to withhold payment of any funds if suspicion or evidence of manipulation with the Company's casino system arises. Charges will be brought against any User or other who has manipulated, or tried to manipulate, the Company's casino system.
- To maintain a high level of security to protect the User's funds, the Company performs random security checks. The User hereby accepts that the Company maintains the right to demand additional documentation in order to verify the user as the cardholder in the event of a security check.
Official Terms and Conditions
Participation in the online casino games (collectively the 'Games') is open to Users of legal age in a jurisdiction of residence, where the Games are not prohibited. Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in the Games. A person who participates in the Games is hereafter called 'User'.
By launching the client application, opening an account, use and reuse of such an account, participation in the Games, or acceptance of any prize, the User represents, warrants and certifies all of the following:
The User acknowledges that full freedom from errors or incompleteness is impossible to achieve with respect to computer software. Should the User become aware that the software contains such error or incompleteness the User undertakes to refrain from taking any advantage whatsoever thereof. Moreover, promptly upon becoming aware of such error or incompleteness the User shall notify the Company in writing.
Should a User fail to fulfil his/her undertakings under this clause, the Company, or anyone appointed by the Company, shall be entitled to full compensation for all costs, including costs for rectifying the software, that may be referred to the error or incompleteness in question and the Users omission to notify the Company.
- The User becomes party to the terms and conditions specified by the Company and agree to abide by these terms and conditions, including any revisions which may periodically take place. At least once a month, the User agrees to review the terms and conditions on the website: http://www.bwin.com.
The above mentioned terms and conditions for the casino also apply to the participation in the Mobile Games with the exception that there are no chips. Stakes are debited directly from Users’ betting accounts.
- Moreover, the User becomes party to the General Terms and Conditions specified by bwin and agrees to abide by these General Terms and Conditions, including any revisions which may periodically take place. At least once a month, the User agrees to review the Terms and Conditions available at: http://www.bwin.com.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail but only to the extent necessary to resolve such conflict or inconsistency.